SUPPLEMENTS TO COMBAT HAIR LOSS
Supplements are available to treat male and female pattern baldness.
Treatments for hair loss include supplements alone or in combination with Hair Transplant, stem cell therapy, prep or mesotherapy.
The goals of treatment are to promote hair growth, slow hair loss or hide hair loss.
– This is an over-the-counter (non-prescription) supplements approved for men and women.
– It comes as a liquid or foam that you rub into your scalp daily.
– Wash your hands after application.
– At first it may cause you to shed hair.
– New hair may be shorter and thinner than previous hair.
– At least six months of treatment is required to prevent further hair loss and to start hair regrowth.
– You need to keep applying the supplements to retain benefits.
– Possible side effects include scalp irritation, unwanted hair growth on the adjacent skin of the face and hands, and rapid heart rate (tachycardia).
This is a prescription drug approved for men. You take it daily as a pill.
Many men taking finasteride experience a slowing of hair loss, and some may show some new hair growth.
You need to keep taking it to retain benefits. Women who are or may be pregnant need to avoid touching crushed or broken tablets.
There are supplements that are a combination of necessary minerals and vitamins necessary for the hair to grow.
Toppik eliminates the appearance of hair loss and thinning.
It’s natural Keratin Fibers intertwine with your existing hair to make it look thicker and fuller in seconds.
It is completely undetectable and lasts through wind, rain and perspiration.